Facing problem while uninstalling Webroot antivirus software in Windows 10? No worry You may uninstall program directly by visiting to its loaction. For this you have to follow some basic steps.
- Click the Search icon at the bottom of the screen in the Taskbar
- Type the following into the Start Search bar, \”C:\\Program Files\\Webroot\\WRSA.exe\” –uninstall exactly as it appears.
- Note: The path given is for the default location. If you installed the program anywhere else, be sure to modify the path accordingly.
- Press the Enter key on your keyboard.
- When prompted to uninstall, click Yes.
For better help you may visit: www.webroot.com/safe