STEPS TO UNINSTALL WEBROOT ANTIVIRUS:
- For Windows 7
- Click on the start button in the bottom left corner of the screen and click Control Panel.
- Now select the Program & Features and then select the option Uninstall a program.
- From the list of software select the product, you want to remove and click uninstall.
- Wait until the process is completed and then restart your system.
- For Windows 8, 8.1, or 10
- Right click on the start button and then Click Control Panel from the menu.
- Now Select Programs and from the programs tab click Uninstall a program option.
- You now need to select the product from the list, and then click uninstall.
- When the process is completed, restart your device.
In order to make the changes on your system, it is required to restart your system. The above process helps you to remove the old version of the Webroot or any other security tool from the device. If you require any help the visit Webroot Support or www.webroot.com/safe download the Webroot.